Friday, May 8, 2009

A slight set back...

I am just about finished wrapping up my "cleaning". I had a minor set back this past week. well actually it started a few months back. I was diagnosed with Spinal Stenosis, not a happy thing. Personal troubles with my family reared and stress set in deep. This past week, I suffered a mild Heart Attack at 40. my Cholesterol is thru the roof and my BP isn't much better. The good news is I'm still here *smile*. But a lot of new and hard changes are comming. I have to stop smoking (I know a horrible habit) this will be my first hurdle. Then on to my "cardboard" diet hahahaha.
Anyhoooooo...... thats whats been going on with me lately, and why I have not finished in a timely fashion. I will get around to getting this all complete. One thing that I will be doing Is combining my freebies into a few large files. Of course the previews of what is included will be visiable, so you know what you are downloading. I hope God is blessing all of you and I'll update when I am all finished! Peace *hugs*

No comments: